Book your tour today
More than just visiting places. It’s a real experience.
Small group, more experience
Free pick-up and drop-off*
Traveling by minivan
Gratis digital pictures
➣ “Unavailable” or “Booked“ is written on the calendar on your chosen day
➣ or the number of available places is less than 6
Because that day we already have a tour and it may not be the one you would like to do with us.
How it works
- Choose your preferred day and fill in the form fields.
- The booking is not automatically confirmed.
When your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email (within 24 hours of booking) with the meeting location and time, and some helpful tips how to prepare for the tour.
- Minimum of 4 people are required to start a tour. We will reach out to you a few days before if your chosen tour (in your preferred language) is not filled to let you know the status.
- Please provide a correct phone number so that we can contact you (especially on the day of the trip).
- If you have any changes to your booked tour, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Be on time. We recommend arriving at the starting location 5 minutes before the tour starts.
- *Free pick-up and drop-off at the hotels in Las Palmas, Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas. If you would like to be picked up from an alternative location please contact us before booking or check out our FAQ (pick-up fee).
Local Payment and Cancellations
- Cash payment on site.
- Or card payment on site (+5% surcharge).
- The tour price is paid locally directly to your tour guide when you join the tour (euro only).
- All modifications need to be made at least 3 days in advance of the day of the tour.
- Why is it important?
By letting us know in time (at least 72 hours ahead) that you cannot make the tour, we can open up the extra place to other interested guests.
- If you need to change or cancel a booking please e-mail or use our contact form stating your booking details and what action you would like us to take.
• Guía de Turismo de Canarias •
/Official Canary Islands Tour Guide/